Enjoy The Ride

3/30/2018

These two years has taught us lessons

Lesson to be patient on one another
When the other is grumpy 
Because she is tired of school and study
Cause she is a carier women who work 24/7
And suddenly everything change
She has to go to school
It makes her grumpy and sad and tired
All at once
And nothing I can do besides listen
But sometimes I am grumpy too
Cause I am demanding
Yes. I like when she held me close
But she study like there is no tomorrow
So we have to work these things out
Right?

The other lesson that hit us hard in the head is poeple start disappearing
Those friends are gone
My partner no longer have a job
However our life still steady
They just gone
Hey, but that is a good outcome actually
Now we know who we can count on

She is on the other side of the world
Working her ass to get her master degree
She will be fine
I will be fine
We are enjoying the ride
Ummm. Sounds dirty
Whatever...

-biggie-

You Might Also Like

0 comments