Big....my family wo ( man)

4/26/2015

you know what love...this weekend you prooved so much to me.
Many things that i ask from  such a good partner of life that i think i would never get.

Early satuday morning....you check on me..then go to pet shop, get the boys grooming.

mid day, you cook our own food.

Afternoon , you get the boys back from the petshop

Evening, you call my mom and grandma, and check on them for me

midnight, you keep me safe and sound by accompanied me in skype chat

Sunday morning, you stay at home and make sure all clean, then you cook again

Afternoon, you come to my friend invitation to represent me...and not to forget bring something for my friend...

To me....

You are perfect...


thank you for doin it all ya hunny

i love youuu...to the moon and back, and around the universe

@ cungkring

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nahh... You are just exaggerating baby.
    No one is perfect. But you are my perfect one.. :D

    ReplyDelete